Third visit to Ecuador. This time with a text blog as well as videos. The video site had been removed due to lack of interest.
All pages have at least one photo. If you don't see them you may have an ad blocker on or need a cache purge. (Firefox Win)

United Airlines is My Stagecoach

I got my airline tickets today. I have delayed purchasing as long as I dared. Medical reasons delayed the purchase but the worry was that the exact flights I wanted would fill up. Last week the number of tickets left on one leg was only two.

All is well with the flights - and the doc says with me too. We'll see in May.

So with an outbound flight at about 8 in the morning, that will mean an early rise for my wife to drive me to the big city to be sure I have at least 2 hours entry time into US customs before the flight. I know the sign above the entry says don't even come in more than 2 hours before the flight.

I think there is more than a four hour layover in Houston and then off again for another five plus hour flight to Quito.

united airlines logo and banner