Third visit to Ecuador. This time with a text blog as well as videos. The video site had been removed due to lack of interest.
All pages have at least one photo. If you don't see them you may have an ad blocker on or need a cache purge. (Firefox Win)

Another Apartment Booked

I've booked an apartment on the airbnb site. We wanted a front view of the ocean along with pool, hot tub, laundry, Internet and other luxury fixings. I got us a week right on the malecon. I'll post the name when we get home.

I've also booked with someone else to pick us up at the airport in Guayaquil and deliver us right to the lodgings in Salinas.


The first three days we will be at Big Ralph's Bed and Breakfast. And that is only two blocks from the apartment so the transfer will be quick. It's always good to have someone to chat with when you first arrive, so the bnb will be great for learning about things to do in the next week.

Big Ralph's in Salinas
Big Ralph's photo I took in 2013

Oh today I am attempting to input using my phone. That's all I will have once we leave. I can tell you this is awkward. Even harder to add a photo that was not in my photo album on the camera.