Third visit to Ecuador. This time with a text blog as well as videos. The video site had been removed due to lack of interest.
All pages have at least one photo. If you don't see them you may have an ad blocker on or need a cache purge. (Firefox Win)

Rain Gear

It has been raining a lot in Ecuador. Watching the facebook group and the weather reports have not been reassuring for travel to sunny beaches. A couple of days ago I decided I was going to the cheap store to buy an umbrella. Well, it cost three dollars and will be good enough.
umbrella and plastic raincoat

I also had one of those very cheap rain ponchos that I paid a couple of dollars for during a rainstorm in Quebec City. The large red maple leaf on the front and back should make me a good target for those that feel the need.

umbrella and plastic raincoat